Thursday, March 24, 2011

the fine arts of reverie

breezing from the winding paths
gushing through the swaying trees.
like an orchastra performing in high,
filled with zest to set me free.
           
               through the doors into the bliss

playing prints to its motion, swift,
transforming sculpture, no less than mortals,
that cool aroma arising from clay,
perambulating senses down the soul.

                where colours fickle in turn with eye.

the movement defying the stillness of life.
to that continually adorned plain,
leading me from the overt facade
solely transpired, as fabled legends epitome.

                   to let feel the persisting calmness.

a peep through, into the exubrance,
concealed yet...............................
halting the zeal to spring out.

                     i trip with my peace from that one world,

shining under golden rays,
to that wholely different serene,
glimmering beneath the moonlit haze.

2 comments:

  1. These highly inspiring word forces me to have Goosebumps, the lines used are like trees, reading between the lines one can understand, different portrayals of the single phrase. I am really awestruck, no need to say its infi…(infinite)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I read thru ur writ up, i was almost floating in some other world.
    Ur heavy yet enchanting lingo left me smiling.
    I m so proud of u, U r special & a beauty within.
    Luv Ya

    ReplyDelete